Monday, March 14, 2005

Base Instinct^^

Things began to get a little nasty at the recent UN conference. Both Pres. Bush of USA and China’s Premier Hu wanted to give the opening address.
“I am the President of the most powerful and richest country in the world. I will speak FIRST.” Bush exclaimed.
“I am the leader one quarter of the world’s population. I have the right to speak FIRST” Hu insisted.
As the argument got more heated, diplomats from both countries worked behind the scenes to avoid World War 3.
It was finally resolved when the Chinese diplomats proved without a doubt that throughout the past fifty years, every American knows that “Hu’s on First”

-----------
Dedicated to Abbot and Costello's classic "Who's on First" and to some of my favourite comedians -- George Carlin, Woody Allen, Jon Steward, Stephen Cobert., 

No comments: