Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cash a blank card^^


Rubber Bridge.
High stakes.
No Luck.
Opponents just made slam.
Pay up.
Made another game.
Got to Pay.
Oh no!
They just bid grandslam.
And made it!
Pay it again. Slam.

--------------
Dedicated to my love-hate relationship with duplicate bridge. Love it for the challenge, strategy and thrill. Hate it for the stress and the time it sucks away from my other interests. I swear I don't want to play it any more .... but I don't want to play it any less either (groan). 

BTW, Bogie never said "play it again, Sam" in Casablanca (title of feghoot). but Woody Allen, one of my favorite comedians (my favorite is George Carlin) did make a movie of the that name.


Allen: What are you doing Saturday night?

Woman: Committing suicide.

Allen: What about Friday night?

No comments: